• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    Good day Shogun.
    I am really interested in playing you're ROM.
    However from the information that I am seeing here on the forum is that the game has still quiet a few game breaking bugs and that trainer battles are currently not enjoyable cause of a bug that makes them use items during battle with no use.

Seeing how it was 2 months ago the latest update I was wondering if you managed to fix the problem as you did appear to had a idea of how to fix it but had to figure out where the data was stored.

One of the only way is, to my mind, to find where is stored the data of the item . Then, I just have to edit the data for allowing this item to be an healing item. But I dunno where is located this data too.

Did you manage to solve the issue with that?
    Also from what I gathered on the main page you are working on the second episode of the game, I was wondering because you where working on the second game,
    did you stop working on the current 1 and left it in its current state?

Cause that would be a real shame, It looks like a really good ROM with a lot of work put into it I like the concept of a open world with lots of places to explore,
    also the way that you implemented mega's as a evolution with a Pokedex entry is what I personally think what Nintendo should have done.
    And it might just be me but I would enjoy playing the first game before starting to play the second game in the series.

So I really do hope that you will be able to fix the main problems with the current game.
    And would like to know what you're current plans are.

Still have a nice day and thx for all the hard work you already have done.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    I have another question...Charizard evolve into Mega Charizard Y after 90 lvl AUTOMATICALLY?

And if TRADE don't work, then how Haunter evolve into Gengar?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Thanks for answers ;)

And next one :D What about HMs? I have 2 badges, and no one HM :/

HM'S and everything in the beginning of the game is the same, it changes when you get to sevii islands, so basically after the elite 4,great game though, even if I can't finish it because of some game crashing bugs near the end of the game

Years
  • After i finish the the original story where do i go and do i check the walkthrough bu its confusing it only talks about other plot lines and where can i find a mega gem if you reply i would apreciate it

Years
  • After i finish the original story where and what do i do i checked the walkthrough but its really confusing its not really in order everything is all over the place and where can i fing a mega gem if you reply i would really apreciate it its fustrating im stuck

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    After i finish the original story where and what do i do i checked the walkthrough but its really confusing its not really in order everything is all over the place and where can i fing a mega gem if you reply i would really apreciate it its fustrating im stuck

go north east on isle six on the sevii islands only after beating the seven samurais, and after beating the rocket warehouse, the extension of the game begins there

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    I lerned subsitute to my Venusaur, it isn't absorbing any damage. I take a full amount. Is it a common bug, like this lemonade thing?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    go north east on isle six on the sevii islands only after beating the seven samurais, and after beating the rocket warehouse, the extension of the game begins there

Well I did all of that but you still have to beat the pokemon league and no one has stated how to get passed the reset once you beat it.

Years
  • I read that Gothita was supposed to be found in the Pokemon Tower but upon looking at the mapfiles, I see that it no longer spawns there. Is it obtainable anywhere else?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    I patched the file, but when I open the game up it just says "The 1M sub-circuit board has not been installed." What does this mean?

Back