• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

CreepyPanther

used rest. It's super effective!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Ok I fixed the problem. Apparently I had another rom hack with a similar name as a .sav file. So I deleted it and now I can save the game. Maybe Cloud White the old .sav file was the issue why I could not save my game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
Hello Shogun!

Thanks for this amazing game, it really is the best hack I ever played!

I´m having a little trouble here on:
1- glitch of lemonade (I know this is a known bug)
2- some pokes have their stats a lot different from expected (like Weavile not having any speed and a huge attack and S.attack).
3- some trainers just enter the battle and do nothing, the game just freezes (both blond girl on sevii and both rocket girl also in sevii), this one is really bad because im stuck in the Rocket Warehouse and there is this rocked girl that aways keep me from going through and I cant go back because of the tiles. Already tried to reset the game and nothing.

There is a fix for any of these? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks a lot again! Amazing game ;D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
How I can go to johto league? I went to one island to find the rival but he's no where to found.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Hello
Started playing this ROM
And not sure if its a bug.
So i tried catching a chikorita but it kept saying "aww chikorita already been cought"
Hmm i dont have a chikorita....any help??

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 30, 2020
bonjour shogun je trouve que ton jeu est très bien mais il y a juste d'énorme bug comme moi j la dernière maj mais quand j'arrive a hypo le roi je ne peux pas entrer dans le phare je traverse la porte et puis c tt je ne peux pas avancé comme il y avait un mur.
merci et dsl pour le long poste

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
in roitiville max doesn't appear and after beating the guy in the house the game freezes and won't let me go on, I can't keep on with the game because of that, also there's a strange error that let me got rayquaza before Giovanni gets groudon by using the waterfall and surfing through the mountain

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
also, would it be possible to make the move deleter give you the moves back on tm form?

Years
So far this has the most mega evolution rom hack i have played so far, the starting adventure was good but when i finish the poke league, lots of bugs come out, i don't know where this version ends, but i cant find the crystal of xerneas and yveltal on the forest, as i have seen on some youtube walkthroughs, and at the team rocket hotel where i should face giovanni for the rayquaza plot, it seems that i can make a dialogue with him but i cant fight him i tried going around the other way and i end up a dead end on the waterfall, tried going to the island,but the team rocket guarding the door wont say anything, tried fighting hanzo hattori's dojo but wint start a dialogue nor the "ninjas in training" will attack me

is it me or is it the same for everybody? aside from that the hack is great xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
I've put over 15 hours into the game and I've barely scratched the surface. I love this so far.

I just wish I could still use a save editor haha but other then that. Great work! Looking forward to CW2.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
How do I get to Jhoto? when I beat the pokemon league it just resets the game. my only option is my saved game in visual boy advance but i lost that progress

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
in the building left of viridian city, instead go left in the building instead going towards the elite 4

OKay well how do you save properly because my game wants me to start all over. saving using the emulator isn't working for me and I lost a little bit of progress after beating the elite 4.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
anyone know where to find a wild magmar? already checked the guide but can't find it anywhere, help me please

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016
I accidentally saved while in the process of killing the arcanine at the end of the Kanto league, so it automatically resets my game and i have no way to fix this, could anyone possibly make a patch to the game that allows me to skip the end cutscene and have it put me outside of the house in pallet town? otherwise i have lost 27 hours of progress.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2019
I also have the same problem as some others here have said before me.
After i being registered in the kanto Hall Of Fame and the credits roll, there is no saved file to select to get back into the game, so it just starts over everytime i try.
Anyone that knows how to fix this as i really love the game and want to get further.

Back