• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jigglypuff's Garden is Hiring Staff!

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Unfortunately, I cannot work on this site alone. So I need staff members to help the site to be in good shape. You don't get paid but you get member benifits. I currently need Episode Writers, News Reporters, Forum Staff (MUST HAVE MODERATING SKILLS), and Screenshot Snapshoter . If you are interested, post here and your sample of your writing (a 3 paragraph essay) why you want to become a staff member. If it's really convincing to me, you will be hired. You must be active 3 times a week. (except Screenshot Snapshoter has to be active only once a week). If you are not active without any written reason, you will get fired. I can't just hire people that is going to be illresponsible because the site will fall appart if I hired irresonsible staff so apply now!

http://jpgarden.pokemonfanuniverse.com

Last edited:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
Haruka said:
Unfortunately, I cannot work on this site alone. So I need staff members to help the site to be in good shape. You don't get paid but you get member benifits. I currently need Episode Writers, News Reporters, Forum Staff (MUST HAVE MODERATING SKILLS), and Screenshot Snapshoter . If you are interested, post here and your sample of your writing (a 3 paragraph essay) why you want to become a staff member. If it's really convincing to me, you will be hired. You must be active 3 times a week. (except Screenshot Snapshoter has to be active only once a week). If you are not active without any written reason, you will get fired. I can't just hire people that is going to be illresponsible because the site will fall appart if I hired irresonsible staff so apply now!

http://www.pokevalley.com/jpgarden

I could take that moderator position, here is why I feel I deserve it:

I have experiences from many forums on how to deal with members who are spamming, and I come from SPPf and am a moderator there so II know how to inforce the rules if you want it to be a well disciplined forum, but I also have the knack to be kind if it is a kind forum that you want. I am good at being patient and am usually very kind, I would also have the time to check up on the forums 3 times a week, and I am fairly reliable (ask some of my friends).

I figured since you are sorta my only 1 of 2 friends here that I could help you out, and I like moderating and I like being given responsibility, so I would be very devoted.

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
Years
I have excellent expierience with Moderation and Administration. I can do banners also. If you need a good guy, I am your man! PM if otherwise or Reply here.

Years
Hakura... remember how i asked you if i could work there... i think these people deserve it more... i can still mod though... i have my own forum and i keep spam filth and flaming out... thankyou

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
Years
I forgot to mention I have my own forum also, but they're aren't many member because i made it at a bad time! It's URL Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It was even wiped out from the crash?anyways, please do not post forum links, put them in your signature.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Well, write a persuasive essay if you want to staff... I don't just hire you...

you have to earn it!

I'm not trying to be mean, but I want to determine that you are good for the job and responsible or not...

Actally, it's a test.

Last edited:

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
I'd like to apply for a moderating postition plz.
Here's why I think deserve it...

I have experience from quite a few small forums, I have my own pokemon forum (only small at the moment) and I'm also a S-mod at at Arcanine and Phantom Angel's KoC forums.
I'm always at the forums I mod at at least 5 times a week.
And so far, at all the places I mod at, I havn't been accused of abusing my power.
I'd also love to be of service to members who are having trouble with anything at all.
Not to mention I'd really like to help you out. :)

~HORN!

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Haruka said:
uhhh.. that is not a paragraph... thats sentences...

but atleast i'm a little convinced

You're hired... as a junior.. =P

Lol, I know...I couldn't think of how to put it all in a paragraph.

And thanks for hiring me!

~HORN!

Back