• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script✓] Daycare Script not working [Solved]

Years
  • Hello everybody, I was wondering if anyone could help me understand as to why the game freezes, or if they have a daycare script working with JPAN's hacked engine, that's what I think is the problem anyways, or i'm just stupid.

I'm using JPAN's hacked engine for my hack and when I wanted to add a daycare, I just copied the same scripts from vanilla FR into my hack. But it was kind of filled with bugs when I copied it over (I think it was only the text screwed up) and I cleaned it up to the best of my abilites, but there's one problem I can't seem to fix. The game freezes when you try to take out 1 Pok?mon when you have 2 stored in the daycare, taking out 1 just works fine.

Here's the XSE daycare script i'm using:
    http://pastebin.com/LBRQFmZN

Thank's in advance.

Last edited:
    Back