• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternate Fire Red

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    Hi everyone, I'm here to show up an idea of my Pok?mon Hack:

[Story]
    - The main story will be basically the same but with an alternate timeline;
    - It will have some time travel (past and future);
    - The main objective will be the hunt for Mewtwo, the players will be able to "craft" their own version of Mewtwo (with color changes).

[Features]
    - 721 Pok?mon;
    - Beta Pok?mon;
    - Mega Evolution;
    - Primal Reversion;
    - New Evolution Methods;
    - Alolan Stone Evolution Method;
    - Random Evolution Method;
    - FBI's HM type check;
    - TM type check;
    - Custom Field Moves type check;
    - Crafting System;
    - Expanded Pok?Balls;
    - BW Repel;
    - Reusable Balls;
    - Zygarde Cells/Cores System;
    - Wild double battles;
    And other...

[Misc]
    - The player won't be able to catch all Legendary Pok?mon;
    - The Pok?Dex Diploma will be received by only seeing all Pok?mon;
    - It will feature Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orange Islands, "Alolan Natural Sanctuary", and a lot of secret places;
    - In Kanto, Johto and Sevii Islands will have NPCs to evolve each Trade-Evo Pok?mon, and in some new maps will have NPCs who will help you to evolving/finding Beta Pok?mon;
    - Some Rare Pok?mon will be roamers like, Pink Butterfree, Purple Kecleon, Spiky Ear Pichu, Heart Shaped Tail Pikachu, etc.;
    - The Gym Leaders' teams are increased to have 6 Pok?mon;

That's it, it's not all features it will have, if I forgot something I will edit the thread later.

Share your opinion about it. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • He or They
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Wouldn't crafting a Mewtwo be cloning one? Now chasing down a mew and cloning a Mewtwo would be a quite unique game...

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    Wouldn't crafting a Mewtwo be cloning one? Now chasing down a mew and cloning a Mewtwo would be a quite unique game...

It will be done like this:
    - First, the player will battle the Original Mewtwo on New Island as a quest after defeating Blaine (Bill will appear, but after Sevii Island quest, the player will be lost at New Island, instead of being invited, and will meet the other trainers).
    - After the New Island quest, the player will fight Giovanni normally, but on his party will have the Armored Version of the Original Mewtwo, then after that Mr. Fuji on Lavender will be gone, then the hunt for Mr. Fuji will start.
    - Mr. Fuji later will reveal his work for Giovanni, then will reveal another clone of Mew is in progress by another team of scientists (Best Wishes Mewtwo), he will tell the player to stop them doing it, because he discovered how to make a Mewtwo without disobeying.
    - After stopping them, Fuji will tell the player to take Mew's Blood Sample. The player will talk to some people to discover where are Mew.
    - A chance to make player's own Perfect Mewtwo will be given, then after the quest the player can have a Mewtwo, then go to Johto region.

Years
    • He or They
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    It will be done like this:
    - First, the player will battle the Original Mewtwo on New Island as a quest after defeating Blaine (Bill will appear, but after Sevii Island quest, the player will be lost at New Island, instead of being invited, and will meet the other trainers).
    - After the New Island quest, the player will fight Giovanni normally, but on his party will have the Armored Version of the Original Mewtwo, then after that Mr. Fuji on Lavender will be gone, then the hunt for Mr. Fuji will start.
    - Mr. Fuji later will reveal his work for Giovanni, then will reveal another clone of Mew is in progress by another team of scientists (Best Wishes Mewtwo), he will tell the player to stop them doing it, because he discovered how to make a Mewtwo without disobeying.
    - After stopping them, Fuji will tell the player to take Mew's Blood Sample. The player will talk to some people to discover where are Mew.
    - A chance to make player's own Perfect Mewtwo will be given, then after the quest the player can have a Mewtwo, then go to Johto region.
    Makes sense. If it's what you want to do, go for it.

Years
    • He or They
    • Seen Jun 19, 2022
    Isn't a good idea?
    It is, I just enjoy the idea of the character being a scientist making their own Mewtwo more, maybe someone who worked on the original Mewtwo project and realizes why it went so horribly wrong and wants a second chance. They also beg first Mewtwo for forgiveness.

But it's your hack not mine, hah.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    It is, I just enjoy the idea of the character being a scientist making their own Mewtwo more, maybe someone who worked on the original Mewtwo project and realizes why it went so horribly wrong and wants a second chance. They also beg first Mewtwo for forgiveness.

But it's your hack not mine, hah.

I understand, because of it I decided to make this hack as an alternate timeline. ^^

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    I'm thinking on doing a Save Point system in my rom, it's a good idea?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Since Pokémon confirmed the multiverse, I'd say an alternate timeline will work fine. No need to even justify it much. This could totally end up being a good idea, just all depends on execution. I like your mewtwo idea with different colors.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    Since Pokémon confirmed the multiverse, I'd say an alternate timeline will work fine. No need to even justify it much. This could totally end up being a good idea, just all depends on execution. I like your mewtwo idea with different colors.

Thanks, I appreciate your opinion. ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    I know, Ash is based on Red, and Gary is based on Blue, but I have an idea to merge the universes making them distinct characters. In the anime, a Pikachu was given to Ash and an Eevee to Gary, then Red, Leaf & Blue will receive the main starters.

Back