• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About Me (Pokemon Status)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyMecha

Weighed Down By Technology
Years
  • So, it is 2:01AM when I started typing this up... honestly no idea why I woke up this early. That said, I'll post this as a thread around 6AM-8AM (California time).

So yeah, uhh.. long story short, I've been taking the time to get to know many members that I figured I would save them the trouble of getting to know me by making a Q&A.

(NOTE: This isn't organized, but it is only based on my Pokemon life)

Q: What is your all-time favorite Pokemon so far out of all possible available Pokemon?

A: Gardevoir... like come on, the Embrace Pokemon. Who doesn't like hugs? Plus, PSYCHIC types are some of my favorite.

Q: What does you preferred Pokemon team consist of?

A: Pangoro, Snorlax, Gardevoir, Espeon, Braviary, and Gogoat.

Q: Any other Pokemon you would add to your team if there was no team limit?

A: Milotic, Lopunny, all other Eeveelutions, Lilligant, Tsareena, Persian, and Mienshao.

Q: What is your opinion on LEGENDARIES?

A: They should be uncatchable, cause honestly, not that legendary if anyone can catch them.

Q: What is your opinion on CHALLENGES, such as NUZLOCKE?

A: Some of them are pretty asinine, but for the most part, many of them make playing the same game over and over and over not as dull.

Q: What are your thoughts on COMPETITIVE battles?

A: In the end, the idea eventually becomes pointless. The same crap that is happening to Yu-Gi-Oh will happen to Pokemon, eventually there will be a pre-defined team that wins most of the time and people will gladly give up the Pokemon they love for Pokemon they know will win. It is depressing.

Q: What is the very first Pokemon game you have played?

A: Pokemon Yellow, which is also the very first Pokemon game I have beaten as well.

Q: What is your favorite official Pokemon game?

A: Pokemon Emerald, the 2nd Pokemon game I have beaten.

Q: What is your favorite Pokemon ROM hack(s)?

A: Pokemon Clover and Pokemon Theta Emerald EX.

Q: Have you managed to beat any ROM hacks?

A: Yup, Theta Emerald EX.

Q: Any Pokemon hacks you dislike/hate?

A: Ru... nevermind, all the people in the Discord #ROM-Hacking know what I was going to say.

Q: Any hacks you wish you could play?

A: Pokemon Saiken, Pokemon League of Legends (by C Me), and Pokemon Fat Guy.

Q: Favorite feature from any Pokemon hacks?

A: Being able to access (and use) all 700+ Pokemon (would have mentioned 800+, but all those hacks are broken or incomplete).

Q: What would you like to see more common in hacks?

A: Gyms and starter Pokemon being less common types (such as FAIRY, STEEL, and DRAGON), useless NPCs removed, useless items/TMs/moves/etc removed, Nurse Joy completely removed and replaced with a Chansey.

Q: You mentioned that you make hacks, what have you made so far?

A: Right now, all I have are demos until I get a computer again. I'm currently only on mobile, so not a whole lot I can do. But I have a PokeCommunity based ROM hack of Emerald, which I need to massively update (especially now that I have members I respect enough to add as official gym leaders).

Q: You mentioned on Discord that you hate Nurse Joy, why is that?

A: I can't help but misinterpret her "I/We hope to see you again" message as more of like saying "Hope your Pokemon faint". So yeah, to me, she sounds like a [CENSORED].

Q: Are there any Pokemon you dislike/hate?

A: Honestly, not really. I mean some look really [CENSORED] stupid, but overall, I like them all.

Q: Are you a Pokemon YouTuber?

A: Not yet, I want to be one, but my phone is really laggy when recording. I mean, I might do it anyways, but I really want to wait until I have a computer or a better phone.

Q: Anything you hope to see that makes playing Pokemon on mobile (phones specifically) more enjoyable?

A: Yeah, most of the important tools ported over, such as Universal Randomizer and a tool that expands GB/GBC and GBA ROMs, cause honestly, that's one of the biggest issues when hacks are made, and you can't even play them cause you can't expand any ROMs because you don't own a computer and everyone else won't even do it for you.

Q: Any ROM hacks you want to see completed?

A: Pokemon Clover, Pokemon Axiom, and Pokemon Adventures - Red Chapter (which'll never happen, but one can hope).

Q: Where do you see the future of Pokemon going?

A: Hopefully stopping at 1000 Pokemon and then finally no longer making any more, cause seriously... we already have too many Pokemon as it is. However, I know GameFreak and Nintendo are both mentally insane, so I doubt Pokemon will end in the next 10 years.

Q: Anything else?

A: No idea, ask me something... I guess.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! Since you've been posting for a few months now, and since Meet & Greet (sadly) is only for new or long returning members to make threads in, I'm afraid this is a bit off topic. Sounds like you would enjoy making a blog where you can put things like these though! You can access blogs here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=391235

Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back