• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Japanese cards

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 19, 2019
Are Japanese cards rare on tcg online I have one and not sure if it's good it's an eggy also have surfing pikachu someone help thanks

Years
Are Japanese cards rare on tcg online I have one and not sure if it's good it's an eggy also have surfing pikachu someone help thanks

Got screenshots? I do know that there is a dual language Exeggutor that's a secret rare from Evolutions, but I'm not sure if that's the card you're talking about. Surfing Pikachu is also a secret rare from the same set, Evolutions.

However, both of those cards are actually kinda common for "secret" rares IRL as there's so many Evolutions cards that were printed, so that probably affects how rare they are in the TCGO.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 19, 2019
Exeggutor_(Tropical_Mega_Battle_Promo)

Back