• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost March Hype Train

Aduitt

Confused
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2018
    Honestly; I've had a blast play testing this deck. I can only wait until Explosive Impact is released so I can ditch my proxies!
    Feel free to use, critique or change this deck!

Pokemon: 29
    x4 Zoura
    x4 Zoroark GX
    x4 Hoppip
    Spoiler:
    x4 Skiploom
    Spoiler:
    x4 Jumpluff
    Spoiler:

x2 Tapu-Lele GX
    x3 Natu
    Spoiler:
    x4 Trumbeak
    Spoiler:

Trainers: 24
    x4 Ultra Ball
    x1 Rescue Stretcher
    x4 Lost Mixer
    Spoiler:

x4 Choice Band

x4 Cynthia
    x2 Tate & Liza
    x2 Professor Elm's Lecture
    Spoiler:
    x3 Guzma

Energy: 7
    x4 Double Colourless Energy
    x3 Grass Energy

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I think it'll be good but not as broken as NM was

Aduitt

Confused
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2018
    I think it'll be good but not as broken as NM was

Agreed.
    It definitely has potential to be broken though. Hopefully some more support will be released so it can reach its full potential.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Agreed.
    It definitely has potential to be broken though. Hopefully some more support will be released so it can reach its full potential.

It needs 8-10 in the lost and a choicey to be a consistent 1 hit deck which I can see slowing it down a lot

Aduitt

Confused
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2018
    It needs 8-10 in the lost and a choicey to be a consistent 1 hit deck which I can see slowing it down a lot

Yeah, I totally agree.
    From what I've seen while play testing, focusing too much on setting up your Lost Zone can heavily disrupt the decks consistency. To avoid this, I've paired Lost March with Zoroark GX, as it means I don't have to rely too heavily on getting 1HKOs early game. Instead, Lost March attackers can used as a late game option, which I have found to be far more consistent.

The archetype definitely has potential.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Yeah, I totally agree.
    From what I've seen while play testing, focusing too much on setting up your Lost Zone can heavily disrupt the decks consistency. To avoid this, I've paired Lost March with Zoroark GX, as it means I don't have to rely too heavily on getting 1HKOs early game. Instead, Lost March attackers can used as a late game option, which I have found to be far more consistent.

The archetype definitely has potential.

Absolutely. I feel its more like Vespi was, where you'd run a second attack line in it, than what NM was.

Back