• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sorry. If I ever get into it, I can't stop myself.

I can't get used to Misty's new outfit. Sure, the clothes are okay, but the orange shoes!!! That's just wierd!

I definately would think that Misty will change without Togepi/Togetic being there. I hope it doesn't foreshadow what I think it does. I'll be crying for the rest of my life if it ever happens...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
dqle said:
Sorry. If I ever get into it, I can't stop myself.

I can't get used to Misty's new outfit. Sure, the clothes are okay, but the orange shoes!!! That's just wierd!

I definately would think that Misty will change without Togepi/Togetic being there. I hope it doesn't foreshadow what I think it does. I'll be crying for the rest of my life if it ever happens...

I don't think Misty would be sad Togepi/tic left. She gave away some of her Pokemon too remember? o.O;

Years
lol i feel bad id pair with u but u not opposite gender lol. neways what other pokemon did misty give away. (didn't she get her Starmie and Horsea pokemon back form her sisters?)
hey since i havent seen her coming back episodes why does she give up togetic?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'm not sure Misty needed to take her Starmie and Seadra back because for the most part she's now based at Cerulean Gym...I haven't seen the AG episodes with Misty so I don't know if she brings Horsea and Starmie along with her.

I'm not sure why she gave up Togetic...I think it evolved during a Togepi festival while defending someone or battling somebody or something...I'm too lazy to read the spoiler x_x

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
And as a little side note, was anyone else angry that they showed little teaser clips of the AG Misty episode in a WB commerical advertising new pokemon or something? I was under the impression that they were going to show the episode, but noooo... it was some cheesy 10-second clip thing during commercial breaks that showcased pokemon previously unseen on the show...I'm not sure if they ever showed a 10-second battle clip from the AG Misty episode, though...all I saw was a 10-second Jessie's Seviper vs. someone's Zangoose clip...

Years
I was furious at Kids WB for doing that too. I thought they'd show the first two episodes of the next season just like they did with Pok?mon: Master Quest. I remember perfectly clear that they announced they were going to show the first two Pok?mon Advanced episodes that weekend. They did, and I was confused like crazy at what happed to the group. Misty and Brock were missing, and Pikachu was sick? I recorded the episodes, but still couldn't figure out what happened. A few months later, all was explained.

I thought they'd do the same that time during Pok?mon Advanced, but a freakin' 10 second clip of the 'future battles of Pok?mon'??? I swear, Kids WB is conspiring to torture me! Why?!?!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Hey...anyone notice that this thread was given a terrible rating by someone? Som May-fanboy n00b or something did that probably...well I voted it excellent to even it out, because no one in their right mind could ever consider this thread terrible...ok, everyone else, we need to get this threat at least 4 stars...I don't want us to be rated by people that are against us...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Near the top of the page you'll see a thing that says 'rating' (it will be above the first post on the page)... click on it and then click on the rating that has five white stars (excellent rating) and submit it...that's how rating topics is done.

Years
misty is a great person!yay!
you know if you copy/paste yourr last entry then delete that entry and paste it again in a newpost it will also move this thread up on the sections list, instead of duble posting... or jsut delete the 1 before and post something else.

Years
kirby00 said:
misty is a great person!yay!
you know if you copy/paste yourr last entry then delete that entry and paste it again in a newpost it will also move this thread up on the sections list, instead of duble posting... or jsut delete the 1 before and post something else.
But that is againest the rules...

For some reason, the pokemon sprites (on the first page) are mosty gone! They just dissepered! Now the togipi in my sig. won't work...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
So, what's going on here today? Anyone have any new Misty pics lately?

Eh heh...we really need to find a new topic to discuss that has to do with Misty :P

Years
Hmm...

How about this?

What's your favorite outfit for Misty? I remember her old outfit, Nurse Joy, Kimono, Festive Girl Kimono, Mermaid, Dress, and her new outfit. I'm pretty sure there's more, so post them!

I like her old costume the best. Her new one's all right, but like I said before, the shoes just don't seem to fit!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Hey. The sprites DID disappear. o.o; Anywho, I liked Misty's old clothes better. Her mermaid costume is cool too...She looked good in a kimono too.:classic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back