• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neger

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    its easy go to first page in this blog and DJG have puted out version4 dowload it and patch
    and ready to play :P

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Is it possible to catch Entei after you try to get through the tunnel, because it roared me away :P

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    my game keeps freeze whn every time i try to goto selaro island as soon as i start going it freezs wht should i do?

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
  • Stuck...

I need help with this game. I'm stuck where I battle banshee. I just entered the gym and he just gave me a TM. I never got to battle him or recieve a badge :[

clixier

"Pokemon Aquaragon Creator"
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2010
    do u hav full download of pkmn ruby destiny?...my ips patcher wont work wen i patch some files...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    how i get to the silk path im cinda stuck.... :P

To get to Silk Path, go to Tabuli Town and go to the warp where the puddle of water is.
    reignlegends_01-12.png

Is it possible to catch Entei after you try to get through the tunnel, because it roared me away :P

yes, you can catch it after you finish the waking Groudon event south from Cinnabar island.

my game keeps freeze whn every time i try to goto selaro island as soon as i start going it freezs wht should i do?

I don't know why that occur to you as my bros and I got no problem whatsoever as we beta test Version 5.1... :\

question: have you made a double patch?

I need help with this game. I'm stuck where I battle banshee. I just entered the gym and he just gave me a TM. I never got to battle him or recieve a badge :[

are you sure you patched the patch towards a clean ruby ROM with the MUGS intro?
    have you made a double patching?

How do I get to Silk Path?

refer to my answer to neger...

do u hav full download of pkmn ruby destiny?...my ips patcher wont work wen i patch some files...

hm... try using LIPS and patch it towards a clean RUBY ROM with the MUGS intro... :\

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
    Years
  • well it's kinda late but in ROL you can catch all 386 pokemons that are in the game?

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    No, i dont think i did. I just downloaded the game full. I'll try double patching it, hopefully it works, thanks.

errr...u are not suppose to double-patch it! DJG was just asking u whether u have done that, which could have messed up ur game.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    No, i dont think i did. I just downloaded the game full. I'll try double patching it, hopefully it works, thanks.

don't do a double patch.
    also, make sure that your Ruby ROM has a MUGS intro. :\

well it's kinda late but in ROL you can catch all 386 pokemons that are in the game?

no, you cannot...

on rescue team im up to the part were your friends are filling up the form for the hall of fame thing but i dont know were to go from there

talk to Caterpie. :\

i have 7 badges and i have awoken groudon but i cant et past entie why?

you've awoken Groudon south from Cinnabar, right?
    if so, then I really don't know what's causing that glitch... :\

is your Ruby ROM having a MUGS intro?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back