• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Drawpile Session.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
So, I was wondering if we actually can able to make another drawpile session but anyways lets do it, why not?

Well, Drawpile is a collaborative drawing application for people to host and join drawing session so they can make art together, projects or art collab. It's easy to use for anyone and it's free! If you are interested to join for Drawpile session, please give your information about your timezone and also your available time to join.

For those who also wants to help in hosting session, we really appreciate your help because not everyone is able to host continuously due to timezone issues and also time matters. It's a good idea to take turn hosting for making the server alive longer.

I'll be planning this weekend for the session, so I hope everyone can give your time to gather around and draw together!

Thank you for your participation~!

Here is the Drawpile application download,

https://drawpile.net/download/#Windows

Years
I'd love to bring this back, so I'm down. I'm on the eastern coast of the US - I can't host sessions for now, but I'm able to join whenever its up!

If anyone has questions about hosting a session on drawpile, here's their page about it. If you need anyone to test if your session works, feel free to vm/pm/message me on discord​

Back