• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PROJECT] Huge Fire Red Hack

Years
  • Hello everyone, I am working on a pokemon Fire Red hack that has up to 7th gen all pokemon and alt forms with mega evolution and a physical special split added along with a large amount of quality of life tweaks and original scripts. If anyone is interested in putting their name on a big project, this could be the one for you. Bringing all the pokemon we couldn't have in Sword and Shield to the GBA platform because fans will get what they want regardless of what the execs and devs think! I am looking for people who are skilled at editing and adding in new graphics, especially world maps and map tilesets. Also looking for scripters that can think outside of the box and writers who want to write an original story without deviating from the canon. Right now the hack has all 807 pokes from gen 1-7 plus Meltan & Melmetal and all alternate forms. We have many moves from 4th to 7th gen in, and all mega stones have been added to the item roster along with the mega ring. P/S/S split works like a charm and shows icons in summary, fairy type has been implemented with full type effectiveness and new evolution methods have been added for pokemon from gen 4 and up who need certain maps or special circumstances to evolve. Anyone who likes making rom hacks will love working with this team. Please reply here or DM me if you are interested. Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    So you've applied Leon and Ultima Soul's ROM Base to a Fire Red ROM and need a team to make the ROM Hack for you.

I'll PM you if I'm interested in Storyboarding.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2020
    I'll be down to Beta test and help write a story. Dont really have experience hacking.

Back