• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Uber-Dan

Waifu Master
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ah, I'm sorry for missing that speed up button. I edited the review to make note of that as well as the recommendation to use Cheat Engine instead.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2022
    Hello!

Just started this game and enjoying it a lot so far! I am just curious if the Pokesnack Pokemon are able to be shiny? I'm playing through with only shinies, and noticed they always seem to have the same nature so was concerned it wasn't rerolling? Thank you in advance!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    This game is amazing! Very excited for the sequel.
    Glad you enjoyed. I'm working hard on the sequel!

Hello!

Just started this game and enjoying it a lot so far! I am just curious if the Pokesnack Pokemon are able to be shiny? I'm playing through with only shinies, and noticed they always seem to have the same nature so was concerned it wasn't rerolling? Thank you in advance!

I seem to have missed the notification for this message. Anything can be shiny, but certain attributes of gift mons are locked (e.g. nature, IVs, ability etc.) However, shininess is not locked and just because some of the attributes of the gift pokemon are locked, doesn't mean it prevents it from rerolling as shiny.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Just finished postgame and Oh. My. God.
    The best fangame I've ever played, hands down. This game played with my emotions, something almost no video game ever does to me, at least, not a this large of a scale.
    BTW, is there anything storywise after the second HOF entry? (Besides the small bit of story to show the aftermath) Or is it just freeroam at that point?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Glad you enjoyed it. If you did the side areas, you're basically done all there is to do in the game. I'm working on a sequel but it's still a work in progress.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Not many. There's only Zygarde, Jirachi and Phione really. All the others are supposed to get their own legendary quests, but admittedly it has not been my top priority to work on of late because I am too busy working on the sequel.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    After 1.5 year, I have released an update patch to Pokemon Soulstones that bring with it a number of additional quality of life improvements, bug fixes and some Pokemon tweaks. I've been busy working away on the sequel so not come back to update this game for a while, but thanks to the contributions of Discord community members, a lot of additional features have been added to this version of the game, including an mkxp build, backup save files and much more. Please check the changelog on the first post for more details.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    Hi! I'm new here, and this is my first time to post a question. At the start of the game after leaving the house there is this problem where I can't see well mostly black tiles or green tiles

view

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I'm going to guess you're playing on a mobile phone or you haven't installed the game and extracted all files properly. There's a link to an installation guide with screenshots linked in the first post that will show you step-by-step how to install the game.

If you are in fact playing on a mobile phone though, that might be a Joiplay issue. This game wasn't developed for Joiplay so I can't really support that system.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2023
    So that's the reason, I tried playing using joiplay for the reason of I can play longer on mobile than pc, I find no problem on pc though, only in joiplay

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    If you were to join the Discord, you can try asking other people how they managed to get it working on Joiplay. It's not officially supported by me but other players have managed to get it working in some cases.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I got stucked when Lygn brought me to Akiza's GYM in the town tour at the beginning. How can I fix it?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I think you might have the wrong game and are posting on the wrong post. Soulstones has no gyms nor a character named Akiza?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    could you make a tutorial on how to download the newest update because it is not working for me

Back