• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Soulstones [POSTGAME RELEASED]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
The Discord link is not working. Could you update it, please?

I'm unsure what the issue is... There have been several people joining the Discord server from this link... My only guess is that you have had some sort of disciplinary actions taken against your Discord account which is restricting your ability to join servers?

Beyond that, I wouldn't know why you are unable to join the server...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
I just picked up this game again after not being able to play it for a while and I have completely forgotten what I'm supposed to be doing, my pokemon are around level 110 can anyone give me a point in the right direction?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
You may need to go to Icemist Village and go find the Underwater Tomb, possibly?

Do you have the fly Hm item? Check your key items for the mini-Pidgeot app.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 19, 2024
How come the trainer sprites for pokemon reborn are in this? Though the female one seems to be lazily altered in the fact that they normally have blonde hair, not pink.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
The game uses a number of public use assets that were permitted to be used (see the credits list), including the Reborn trainer sprites.

Days
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
Hey. So, I nuzlocked this game on Nuzlocke Forums (recently finished MISSION 007 which is Sienna's mission) and its been a blast (only 3 deaths none of which are from Soul Keepers). E Stoutland is BUSTED, so cracked in fact I managed to survive Sierra deathless because of this one mon.
But why I'm here, is because I made something.

Due to Soulstones reusing real Pokemon character designs for their characters, I decided to use AI power to create original designs for every single one of these guys. Here's what we have right now (also here's my cracked team) What do you think of these?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
This is a cool concept. AI wasn't so advanced back when I made the game, but I like the results, it looks very neat. Glad you're enjoying the game and the regionals, and when you're done, please do give the sequel a try.

Days
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
This is a cool concept. AI wasn't so advanced back when I made the game, but I like the results, it looks very neat. Glad you're enjoying the game and the regionals, and when you're done, please do give the sequel a try.
Thanks! Really appreciate that. If you're interested in my log, here: https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/th...mon-soulstones-nuzlocke-by-shadowforce.21924/
This is more of a convo based log as my agent has a gadget that allows her to understand Pokemon so I basically gave each mon (including never use randos and gifts) unique traits and stuff.
Currently making MISSION 8: Agent A's Kakui Vacation

Also, one question, what made you think that putting a Defiant Ghost and Dark mon AND a Serene Grace Fairy Flying as basically free earlygame giftmons? Yeah sure you can miss E Lillipup because its place is optional, but E Ducklett is literally right there in Route 1 and I doubt most players would miss this absolute unit.

Days
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Uhhh, no. I have no idea what that game franchise is. While I have been inspired by a lot of franchises, that is not one of them.

Seems like a coincidence?

Days
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
We finally won.
Spoiler:

Days
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
Jesus christ I lost my Nuzlocke these postgame bosses are BRUTAL
Those Time Wraith guys. That was the TOUGHEST battle I've EVER had in a Pokemon game, EVER. I'm ragequitting, but MAN this was awesome.

Spoiler: Ragequit

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Its been a long time since I played this. I wanna know if the nature changer actually shows up later in the game as he says he has to cgo elsewhere after yous tart up the game. Does he as well as the ability changer appear later in game?

Back