• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon New Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    (PLEASE RATE)

Hey everyone, I am new to pokemon TCG and this will be my first deck. It is a water and fire deck based around Bearctic and Reshiram. I HAVE NOT BUILT THIS DECK YET IT IS JUST AN IDEA AND ALL CRTICISM WILL HELP.

Cubchoo x4 Next Destiny
    Beartic x3 2 next destiny, 1 Emerging Powers
    Staryu x3 Next Destiny
    Starmie x2 Next Destiny

Growlithe: x3 Next Destiny
    Arcanine: X2 Next Destiny
    Reshiram x3 Black And White
    Reshiram Ex x1 Next Destiny
    Victini x2 Noble Victories

STRATEGY:
    My main strategy is to get my bearctic and reshiram out in play as fast as possible. They are both very strong and can be deadly at the start of the game. Both can take hits and they complement each other very good in my opinion. If i don't have either pokemon, that is where my staryu comes in. It is and underestimated pokemon in TCG but can be very strong if played right. If i evolve it into starmie it can do 50 damage with 1 water energy ignoring all effect. It also has no retreat cost so i can switch into a powerful pokemon if starmie is having trouble. Victini is just for quick damage and for its Victory Star ability. Arcanine is also a powerhouse. 3 energy for 70 damage and 2 energy for 30 damage and flip a coin to see if i discard a energy to the defending pokemon. My trainers are pretty self explanitory.

This is my first deck that i will be making and i am looking forward to it. I will appreciate all criticism

Fire Energy x 9

Water Energy x6

Double colorless energy x2

Trainer:

Sky Arrow Bridge x2
    Heavy Ball 3
    Cilan x2
    Double color less energy x2
    Pokemon communication x 4
    Energy Retrievel x3
    Professor Junipor x4
    Revive x1

Last edited:
    Years
  • Please do not post the exact same deck twice in a single day. Just because I or someone else hasn't responded to your thread doesn't mean we're ignoring you. It could be that we're pressed for time on that particular day.

That said, I am locking this version of the thread since I already posted some comments in the other version before realizing they were duplicate threads.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back