• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!! ?

Years
  • Hi there everyone!! My name is Josephine, though, my preferred name is Josie. (but I'm fine with other nicknames such as Jo, Jos, etc if it's easier for you!) I can't wait to meet and hopefully make new friends on here. Just below are just a few fun facts about me!!

Facts!

- My favourite Pokemon are Zorua / Zoroark!
    - My favourite eeveelutions are Glaceon / Leafeon.
    - I LOVE to RP! Whether it be about Pokemon, a simple Fantasy or just a general modern highschool!
    - Musicals.. are amazing to me. My favourite is definitely Hamilton.
    - Probably my favourite music artists are: George Ezra, Ed Sheeran and Twenty One Pilots.

Anyways! That's all for now! Add me on discord if you want. I hope we can all be great friends in the future! Byeeeee! ??????

Discord: JosieLovesYou#7795

Last edited:

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • Hey there Josie, welcome to PokeCommunity! Zoroark's a pretty good Pokemon as it is, and as of now, I'm hunting down a shiny Zorua! Hopefully all goes well here, we're a nice friendly bunch!

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Ahhh nice introduction, loving it <3
    I also love all the Eeveevolution hehe. Btw welcome to the forum Josephine!!
    I hope you enjoy your time and stick with us always!

Back