• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Check this out!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    of course he used a AR,i mean look he has a Shiny LV 5 Mew.

Years
  • Here is another dead-give-a-way:

999x Sea Incense (Required to evolve certain Pokémon

Sea Incencse is used to get Azurill. (Give Sea Incencse to a female Marill/Azumarill and have a male Marill/Azumarill mate)

Oh, and BTW, he can use a hex editor on the game save to get all the Pokémon like that. All he needs is a flash cart writer and special software to rip the game save.

Years
  • ♥Naomi♥ said:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/POKEMON-EMERALD...ryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

its awsome!some one claims they got all 386 pokemon,all shiney,all on lvl 5,without gameshark!

but somehow i think they are lieing...can someone verify this?
    im not sure if this should go in simple questions or not,but if any of you guys wanna try and bid to get it,go on ahead.just thought i should share it ^_^
    Its impossible to get legends at lvl 5 therefore that is false information

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    probably with gameshark or so, or ar, but it is fake, and that;s what matters.

emerald fan

I WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS=)AIM ME
    Years
  • hmmm.......i think i have the anser he cheated and got the stuff on firered/leafgreen/saffire/ruby. and then just traded them to emerald. =[]

Years
  • emerald fan said:
    hmmm.......i think i have the anser he cheated and got the stuff on firered/leafgreen/saffire/ruby. and then just traded them to emerald. =[]
    I think that is the only way he may be telling the truth.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • if this guy wants the least bit of admiration he should'nt of bluntly stated that they were all level 5. Even the passing pkmn fan would know that this guy could not do it without some kinda fancy hacking trick.(or just made up the whole thing.)

Back