• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

five word story!

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
here's our beloved story!:

One day, Ash Bought a pokeball to catch a rare Pokemon named Febass! Once he caught it, he realised that it was Mewtwo's Pokemon and it killed and devoured him. Then Misty came and stole the already dead Ash's underwear then sold it to someone who owned an evil laboratory that was hidden in Antarctica who experimented on it on turn it into a human The human became a giant that killed all off Ash's Mother who was picking up the mess in Ash's room His mother was surprised and disgusted to find a box with a baby Eevee inside The Eevee looked like it had its tongue hanging out because it caught West Nile fever, but it was gone and the Eevee grew very big, And turned very evil, then burst through the wall. And met up with two crazy Pokemon called Celebi and found a new planet that is made of marshmellow and Then they ate it together and then eevee woke up and turned into a marshmellow that was blue with big purple, black and green spots in the shape of hearts Team Rocket found the marshmellow And wanted to use it to trick Team Aqua's leader's daughter into marrying Team Magma's mascot that was a eevee went bad. After the Eevee was attacking other innocent pokemon was attacking other innocent pokemon The Eevee ate a chocolate cake with little pieces of the already dead Ash's underwear then he choked with a piece of fruitcake and coughed up a fur ball the size Of Tokyo tower and it blew up beacause it was...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
elekoteko said:
here's our beloved story!:

One day, Ash Bought a pokeball to catch a rare Pokemon named Febass! Once he caught it, he realised that it was Mewtwo's Pokemon and it killed and devoured him. Then Misty came and stole the already dead Ash's underwear then sold it to someone who owned an evil laboratory that was hidden in Antarctica who experimented on it on turn it into a human The human became a giant that killed all off Ash's Mother who was picking up the mess in Ash's room His mother was surprised and disgusted to find a box with a baby Eevee inside The Eevee looked like it had its tongue hanging out because it caught West Nile fever, but it was gone and the Eevee grew very big, And turned very evil, then burst through the wall. And met up with two crazy Pokemon called Celebi and found a new planet that is made of marshmellow and Then they ate it together and then eevee woke up and turned into a marshmellow that was blue with big purple, black and green spots in the shape of hearts Team Rocket found the marshmellow And wanted to use it to trick Team Aqua's leader's daughter into marrying Team Magma's mascot that was a eevee went bad. After the Eevee was attacking other innocent pokemon was attacking other innocent pokemon The Eevee ate a chocolate cake with little pieces of the already dead Ash's underwear then he choked with a piece of fruitcake and coughed up a fur ball the size Of Tokyo tower and it blew up beacause it was made of atomic particles that...

I added my five words to the quote...

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
this ain't making sense. you must continue the story, not invent a story with 5 words. it continues from my post.

pika12

Student Pokemon Freak!
Years
be Bill Gates' clone, then...

(BTW, Thanks for contining this thread that I created before!And you have the same birthday as mine!(12.27.1990))^_^
~pika12~

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
...Pepsi Worker Who Drank Coke...

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2022
when it was the size...
this story is the weirdest story i've ever seen.

Back