• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to everyone

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 24, 2018
To the community,

I want to say Hi !

I am a french-speaking fan of pokemon, I have played it since the 1st Gen. I actually love it more now that I play on showdown, it's like if I rediscovered it since childhood.

I came here to see if they were an english community to talk with, since I am now making a few videos in english about Pokemon. The title of my first video on youtube is "Dex #1 : The Ralts Forms". Don't hesitate to leave a comment on what you think of it and if you want a pokedex video about any other Pokemon next !

Anyway, I am looking forward to discover a bit this forum (I think I created an account in the past to download some sprites, since I was interested in the process to make a game).

Years
Hi Draco! welcome welcome to PC <3

Yeah lots of fans here, I've seen some French fans around too. You'll get to practice English here so feel free to poke around and message me if you'd like to talk! Have a good stay on the forum. ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 24, 2018
Hey, to anyone that wonder what is the link to my serie here it is :

What Pokemon you wanna see next ? Please tell me so I can make the video for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry but you're not allowed to plug your channel in the forums since it's advertising. :(

You can post it in your signature though! And best of luck to you with it as well!

Back