• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: An image is like a link?

WhiterGamer

Developer of Pokemon Worlds
Years
  • I have joined this community to post my fan game but Im i new member and im not allowed to post links.
    But i dont have any link in my post and i cant upload it.

An image is like a link?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I have joined this community to post my fan game but Im i new member and im not allowed to post links.
    But i dont have any link in my post and i cant upload it.

An image is like a link?
    Most images on the internet have a url associated with them. If you take that url and put it inside [img] [/img] it will display the image on here.

If it's images stored on your computer that you want to post, you can upload them to imgur or a similar site in order to have a url for them. I think it might be possible to post an image without using a link via attaching, but that's a gross way to post images.

You seem to have 5 posts now, which should let you put links into posts now. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Back