• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A trainer has appeared!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Hello everyone. Long time fan of the series (been playing since Gen 1.) This site seems to have a tremendous interface and appealing aesthetic as well as some very friendly people so getting forward to getting to know all of you.

I've even made a few videos on Pokemon. Here's one for anyone that's interested in watching:

(Link deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! People here are very friendly and this is a very beautifully designed website.

Please don't self promote, it can be seen as a rude thing to do. Other than that have fun!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone. Long time fan of the series (been playing since Gen 1.) This site seems to have a tremendous interface and appealing aesthetic as well as some very friendly people so getting forward to getting to know all of you.

I've even made a few videos on Pokemon. Here's one for anyone that's interested in watching:

(Link deleted)
    Hi hi welcome to the forums! Glad you like the look of it haha. I've made tons of friends here over the years, it's simply my oasis on the web, I guess.

If you want to show off your videos, put links to them in your signature :D If they're about music or art, you could also post them through a gallery in the Art & Design section, but otherwise I think maybe showcasing them through our Blog system is the closest you can get to putting focus on your discussion/talk vids here. We mostly don't come to the forums to lead others away from it, you know? haha

I hope you'll enjoy hanging out here!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Welcome to Pokecommunity :D I hope you have as much fun as I do here ^^ Best wishes Michelle

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello everyone. Long time fan of the series (been playing since Gen 1.) This site seems to have a tremendous interface and appealing aesthetic as well as some very friendly people so getting forward to getting to know all of you.

(Link deleted)
    Hey Dank Trainer (that's an interesting username), welcome to PC.

Nice to see that you are liking the community. If you feel like chatting, drop in a VM any time. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back