• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will they remember us for?

Years
  • In 100 years when people think about the years we're living in, what will they assume we all do instead of reading books? Youtube? Netflix? Twitter? Vine? Memes?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • The rise of social media and generally living part of our lives online. Who knows what life will be like by then, maybe we will all be living through virtual reality

Years
  • I think we'll be remembered for how social media changed the way society works and Youtube, Netflix etc of course.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Well I mean "selfie" was the word of the year in 2013, so that should be indicative of how our culture is going to be perceived. Personally? I think our generational time period will be remembered as the one where social isolation became more prevalent due to the explosion of the internet, social media, and online content. Also, it will most definitely be remembered as the end of personal privacy lol.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i really think social media will be our legacy rather than entertainment, but youtube will probably stand out from the bunch as it has provided a platform for us to create our own entertainment for the masses.

Back