• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Untitled

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Hi, a quick query and hopefully the right place to post!

Cards such as "Old Amber Aerodactyl" and "Claw Fossil Anorith" from 2016, were originally designed for "revive" pokemon by searching from the bottom of the deck and allowing them to be put on the bench.

In 2019 with the introduction of "Unidentified fossil" and removal of the "revived condition" of play (for 2019 versions of Aerodactyl, Anorith etc.), my query is, can these cards still search the bottom of the deck for these 2019 versions of the Aerodactyl, Anorith etc and put them straight on the bench (also bypassing Unidentified Fossil)?

I hope that this isn't an annoying query!

Kind regards,
    Josh

Years
  • Hi, a quick query and hopefully the right place to post!

Cards such as "Old Amber Aerodactyl" and "Claw Fossil Anorith" from 2016, were originally designed for "revive" pokemon by searching from the bottom of the deck and allowing them to be put on the bench.

In 2019 with the introduction of "Unidentified fossil" and removal of the "revived condition" of play (for 2019 versions of Aerodactyl, Anorith etc.), my query is, can these cards still search the bottom of the deck for these 2019 versions of the Aerodactyl, Anorith etc and put them straight on the bench (also bypassing Unidentified Fossil)?

I hope that this isn't an annoying query!

Kind regards,
    Josh

So, as best as I can tell, yes, it would, theoretically work. Lance Prism Star lets you put any stage dragon Pokemon onto your bench, and Old Amber Aerodactyl does not specify anything other than "an Aerodactyl".

Back