• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon point system

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    Hi new to this forum. My name is Jakob.

I have a question for a game me and my dad tried playing. We need a point system for card pulling. Im working on a youtube video series -removed- but i dont think our point system is good. So the game is easy each pull card and get points for cool cards. Here is the points
    1 for holo
    2 for reverse holo
    3 for full art
    4 for ex
    5 for mega ex
    10 for mega ex full art (is that a thing)

Any ideas for a better point system.

Thanks. Have a great day

Years
  • Hi new to this forum. My name is Jakob.

I have a question for a game me and my dad tried playing. We need a point system for card pulling. Im working on a youtube video series -removed- but i dont think our point system is good. So the game is easy each pull card and get points for cool cards. Here is the points
    1 for holo
    2 for reverse holo
    3 for full art
    4 for ex
    5 for mega ex
    10 for mega ex full art (is that a thing)

Any ideas for a better point system.

Thanks. Have a great day

Swap the points for holo and reverse holo since reverse holos come in every pack, so a normal holo is rarer than a reverse holo.

And, yes, there are Mega EX Full Arts.

Back