• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2021
    lollolol

d3vkU2cwXiZVEhyi7

TheProtato

Johton Region Champion
    Years
  • Over a year and still no new beta? :(
    I've been trying to be considerate and understanding, but if the creator quits another hack I'm gonna be extremely annoyed.
    Btw, I know he restarted the beta, but there has been barely any updates on the progress of the hack.
    Whatever, I'm gonna stop complaining and hope for the best, (sigh) I guess. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    Over a year and still no new beta? :(
    I've been trying to be considerate and understanding, but if the creator quits another hack I'm gonna be extremely annoyed.
    Btw, I know he restarted the beta, but there has been barely any updates on the progress of the hack.
    Whatever, I'm gonna stop complaining and hope for the best, (sigh) I guess. :(

You can talk to Christos ( creator of the hack) If u find a thread he replied to, go to battle server and you will be directed to showdown where you can talk to him, he said to me he doesnt know the exact date it will be released

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    I tried to patch it to fire red but it did not effect the game at all, what should I do? :(

Years
  • I tried to patch it to fire red but it did not effect the game at all, what should I do? :(
    What patcher are you using your patcher might be the problem or your game for ups files use Tsukuyomi or nups and with ips use lunar ips there the best patches out never had a problem with them

Sgt. Heracross

I Heracross my heart that I'm better than the rest
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Great hack so far. I'll be patiently waiting for the next beta. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    hey, I patched the files successfully and also randomized the new patched ROM and it runs fine but 4 some reason I cant save my game, it always says: Save error, please exchange backup memory. I dunno what 2 do. I re-patched it and made a .bak file of it in NUPS and same thing. Any Help?
    This answer may not help you since it's been a month and you may have solved your problem already,but i will post it anyway in case you haven't.To solve your problem open your visual boy emulator(i'm just assuming you're using that one),click options>emulator>save type.The default setting should be set on automatic and flash 64k.Change the flash 64k to flash 128k and your problem's solved.But before you open the game to play,check the file in which you have the fire red .gba file.There may be a fire red .sav 64k file,delete that and you will be able to save inside the game.Also,make sure you've saved your game on at least 1 slot in the file section of the emulator so that you don't lose your progress(in case you're far in the game and don't want to restart). Good luck.

definetautology

victini enthusiast
    Years
  • I love this game so far! However, there's one thing I have no idea how to get past. I'm stuck in Siren Tunnel right now, and (forgive me if someone's asked this already, I'm on vacation right now and some things aren't loading in properly on this ancient computer) I can't figure out how to solve the hidden door puzzle involving the music notes on the ground. Was there some sort of clue to getting it that I missed? I've just been brute forcing it, but to no avail...

Anyway, I'd appreciate any help that I could get. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    I love this game so far! However, there's one thing I have no idea how to get past. I'm stuck in Siren Tunnel right now, and (forgive me if someone's asked this already, I'm on vacation right now and some things aren't loading in properly on this ancient computer) I can't figure out how to solve the hidden door puzzle involving the music notes on the ground. Was there some sort of clue to getting it that I missed? I've just been brute forcing it, but to no avail...

Anyway, I'd appreciate any help that I could get. Thanks!
    I have asked a question concerning the music tile puzzle myself(in page 13 of this post in case you'd like specific reference) so i can tell you that the puzzle isn't solvable the first time you pass through siren tunnel.I'm not sure what sort of item you need to find or event to trigger but the solution to the puzzle should be available later on in the game.But to satisfy a bit of your curiosity,the puzzle is relevant to meloetta.(By the way,the answer i got is also on page 13)Also,forgive me if i'm wrong,but i wrote this answer while standing on the grounds that you've only just gotten to siren tunnel and are stuck on the puzzle thinking it's part of the main story line.In either case,good luck to you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    This game looks amazing, however is there a way to play this on an emulator on android??? If so, what is the newest download link??

Thank you very much in advance.

Basdss

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    This game looks amazing, however is there a way to play this on an emulator on android??? If so, what is the newest download link??

Thank you very much in advance.

Basdss

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    AWESOME GAME!!! I was so impressed that I am now in the process of doing a Let's Play series on it (don't worry I am putting the game's download link in the description so everyone can see this masterpiece). If anyone is wondering how to apply the UPS patch to the game I am currently uploading a tutorial of how to patch this game as we speak. So, if you are unsure of that just message me on here and I'll send you a link to my channel (I would put the link in this message but I guess I need five posts or else my reply gets flagged as spam).

And if any of you want to see my Let's Play series on this check out my channel in the upcoming days for new videos! Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back