• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zebs Poke'mon Fusions!

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
  • *Centers post* XD

Anyway,these are a few fusions i've done over the past year or so. Not all of my fusions will be listed,but my best ones will. :D

Evilarig.png
    - Done this a few hours ago. It's Girafarig's evil form. XD

Chardile.png
    - One of my favourite fusions! :D Done a few months ago.

Amzuairta.png
    - Done for a friend! Came out looking cute in my opinion.

Amragowag.png
    - Another one of my favourites. An aqua kangaroo thing XD

Stanferpi.png
    - Took me about 2 hours to do. This is probably the fusion were I've used the most parts.

And there you have it,all my best fusions i've done so far!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    Wow. These arent too bad darker colors would look nice.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • I agree that the colours are a bit light and slightly wrong shade to look like actual Pokémon, but that's not a problem unless you actually want them to look like real Pokémon. The colours are also a bit bright, in my opinion. But again, not a problem.

Technically you seem to be pretty good, since your fusions are pretty seamless. Well done, I'd say, but if you want criticism, I can offer that as well... Not much, though, but still: the right front foot of your evil Girafarig looks a bit off. Also the shading on the same sprite is a bit off... I can't really say how, but they catch my eye. Other than that, I have nothing to criticize. Very well done, indeed. Are you going to post some more? ;)

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments everyone!

And I'm not to sure what a few of you mean by "Poke'mon Palettes". Can someone please explain to me what they are? Thanks!

An-Chan - I may do. :D

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • And I'm not to sure what a few of you mean by "Poke'mon Palettes". Can someone please explain to me what they are? Thanks!
    Just the colors the official Pokemon company used. :)

Personally, I like the fact you didn't want to use the colors from the real sprites.

Years
  • Lol @ Aqua-Kangaroo

And who says pokemon have to be dark to be in the game? Yeah they look like belong in "Pokemon: Easter" but they look tasty, like cotton candy! xD

Back