• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Assistance needed evolving my Haunter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Hi everyone,

My Haunter from UltraMoon is Level 62 and is very overdue to evolve! Is there anyone whom I could trade him to and immediately return to me please? 😄 I'm happy to help with any of your trade evolutions as well!

My friend code is 2707-1741-7186

And my Timezone is GMT +8. I can be online between 7pm and 10pm during week nights.

Many thanks in advance 😁

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hi everyone,

My Haunter from UltraMoon is Level 62 and is very overdue to evolve! Is there anyone whom I could trade him to and immediately return to me please? 😄 I'm happy to help with any of your trade evolutions as well!

My friend code is 2707-1741-7186

And my Timezone is GMT +8. I can be online between 7pm and 10pm during week nights.

Many thanks in advance 😁

Hello, I can trade with you right now if you're available?

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there Firebolt, thankyou for replying and bearing with me the past few days! I've saved your FC and am available for the next couple of hours, if you're free? 😊 Cheers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back