• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] first post

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Mark! Welcome to the community! Did you draw your avatar? :)

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity Mark! Your avatar really reminds me of me and my style, therefore I conclude you must be a pretty cool person in real life if that's you hehe. Do you make art? Like Fairy said, did you draw that yourself?

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Mark! Your avatar looks cool hehe. Also cool set of Pokemon you got there. I didn't really know how strong Drapion was until I used it in Pokemon Unbound. My top three would be Mega Charizard X, Nidoking and Gardevoir but mostly because I haven't played anything past gen 3 yet ;_;
    I plan to change that this year tho.

Anywho, nice to meet ya! Don't hesitate to contact me or the mods if you have any problems :)

Back