• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help, Error Pack or No???

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    I came across a General Mills 25th anniversary cereal pack that has been stuffed and sealed with two boosters instead of one. I'm waiting for PSA's response but curious if you think this would be considered a pack error or not? Being it's the secondary packaging, I'm not sure myself. Think it brings unique value or just a lucky 2 for the price of 1?

Years
  • I came across a General Mills 25th anniversary cereal pack that has been stuffed and sealed with two boosters instead of one. I'm waiting for PSA's response but curious if you think this would be considered a pack error or not? Being it's the secondary packaging, I'm not sure myself. Think it brings unique value or just a lucky 2 for the price of 1?

FYI, PSA shut down grading on new cards last week because they're so far behind on grading cards as it stands already (iirc people have said it's 10 months behind). So you may not even get a response.

For you, imo, this is more of a lucky 2 for the price of 1 thing because it's hard to prove you didn't reseal the plastic wrap over the packs yourself.

Back