• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Journal] The unexciting but crazy fun year of my life

Years
My plan is to try to complete 5 campaigns in 21 and when I complete them I will give my final thoughts on the game.

I take my time with games, but I want to try to actually complete campaigns even if I don't 100% games. I will list here which ones I want to complete in 21.

Game List
Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time
Bayonetta
Fire Emblem Warriors
Pokemon Sword- Completed

Last edited:
Years
Decided to switch out two of my games which included Cyberpunk 2077 and Tokyo.

So I have placed Bayonetta and Vanquish as their replacements.

I plan on posting first impressions for Crystar sometime tomorrow evening my time.

Last edited:
Years
I'm dropping my first impressions on Crystar right now instead of later today.

I have just completed the first ordeal about 20 to 30 minutes ago. It has been pretty fun, dealing with two demons who have you do their dirty work.

Love the color scheme for purgatory which is pretty much where most of the game will take place I believe.

I haven't played far enough to actually say if I would recommend picking this up, but I know that I'm intrigued with the game.

Do note when I do impressions for games I will not be giving much away in the terms of actual story spoilers. I will likely post more impressions for the current game I'm playing when I get farther into the game. I just wanted to give some early impressions.

Years
I traded in my ps4 pro recently for a Switch Lite, so Crystar will have to wait till I get a ps5. Though with that said that might not happen this year. Positive news is that I might just be able to complete the amount of games I want to complete.

Which leads to my announcement I finished Pokemon Sword when it comes to the story. Will still be doing Crash since I will be picking up the game for the Switch. Also probably will also be finishing up Fire Emblem Warriors in the coming months, when ready I will reveal my last 2 games that I hope to have finished by year end.

Years
Final impressions for Pokemon Sword will be as followed:

It was a challenging fun time, started with the fire starter (can't think of the name). The initial first few gyms were not too challenging when it came to battling, but got tougher as I got further into the game. I enjoyed the story for the most part and I definitely added both legendaries to my team, which obviously that included post game. I was honestly surprised that you didn't even fight a single legendary until right smack dab in the middle of the Pokemon league tournament. I was actually underleveled compared to the rest of the trainers at the league when I started, but I had a solid strategy at the league. Figuring out the types was fun when I ran into the brand new Pokemon.

I would rate the game a solid 8.5, To much Hop honestly and wished for a bad guy team to battle throughout the game between gyms that actually had to deal with the actual plot..

Years
I am enjoying Crash 4, playing at least one level a day. I am also playing through Bayonetta as well and I'm having a blast after figuring out how things work.

If anyone wants to give me some input on what I should play on the switch just post here(no turn base games please). Also how many chapters does Bayonetta 2 have as I plan on getting that game to play this year?

Back