• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Introducing myself

Years
  • Hello! my name is Alacrity, and I've been watching Pokemon since I was eight. Although I stopped around mid-Hoenn, I hope to get back to finishing the rest of the series. My favourite 'mons include Charizard, Mudkip and Pikachu (such a cliche, but there you are). Glad to be a part of this community!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community Alacrity! I stopped watching the anime in the middle of the Diamond and Pearl arc. I never thought about going back to catch up, I guess I'm a little intimidated by the sheer amount of episodes that have come out since then. There's plenty of discussions to get into around the community. Have you played any of the newer games?

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Alacrity! And cool favorite mons. Charizard is one of my favs too actually. Mega Charizard X to be precise along with Nidoking and Gardevoir. I have only watched the first 2 seasons of the anime. Still gotta watch everything Johto onwards heh.

Anywho, have a great day ahead and don't hesitate to contact me or the mods if you have any trouble :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Your username is really cool, haha. I also stopped watching / playing Pokémon around Hoenn, so I feel you on that. Luckily this is a great place at catch up and discuss favorite episodes!

Back