• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

error after deleting 400 pokes + rearranging the dex

Years
  • After deleting say 400 Pokemon in the nat'l dex, rearranging *all* of the battle sprites and *all* of the icons, and deleting them from all of the PBS files I get this game crashing error message that I don't understand:

---------------------------
    Pokemon Fusion Beta 0.2
    Exception: RuntimeError

SpriteWindow:219:in `initialize'

Pokemon_Sprites:117:in `new'

Pokemon_Sprites:117:in `pokemon='

Pokemon_Sprites:102:in `initialize'

PScreen_Load:172:in `new'

PScreen_Load:172:in `pbSetParty'

PScreen_Load:171:in `each'

PScreen_Load:171:in `pbSetParty'

PScreen_Load:324:in `pbStartLoadScreen'

Main:6:in `main'

EDIT: I am using essentials v 16.2

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If I read the error correctly, you are trying to play a game, where a save file exists, and it's trying to load the icon of the party pokemon.
    Try deleting your Game.rxdata, since old data doesn't play nice with new code. (Should be in Documents/Saved Games/Pokemon Fusion Beta 0.2).

Gonna teach you how to fish debug (Or at least how I did this).
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Wow! Thanks that fixed it! I kinda sucks that the people who downloaded the last version will have to start anew!

EDIT: figured everything out...had to update EBS. The glitch went away. yay!

Last edited:
    Back