• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

N-ergy The Mighty Trainer wants to say hello!

NergyTheMighty

Can't we all just get along? Pretty please?
Years
  • Yes, the title clichè, but let's cut to the chase. My name is Noah in real life, N-ergy in most of what I play (Get it, cause Noah and energy? Get it?! Sorry...), and for the most part, I am a gamer at heart and soul. I have a fondness for everything gaming, especially Nintendo, and Pokemon is no exception. Ever since I got my hands on HeartGold as a kid (I still haven't gotten the actual Sinnoh games yet...), I have been in love with the series, and while I do also appreciate the spin-offs, I mostly stick with the core games, and that's also basically what specialize in. I only figured out this site exists only a couple weeks ago, and already this site feels like a Pokémaniac's dream. I look forward to many friendly relationships on this site, and many more journeys in the Pokémon world for years to come.

Years
  • The Sinnoh games were also very good! I recommend you get Platinum to try it out sometime ^^ Welcome Noah, nice to meet you. =) Hope you'll like it here, as a Pokémon and Nintendo fan I'm sure you'll have things to talk about!

NergyTheMighty

Can't we all just get along? Pretty please?
    Years
  • Ah yes, 4th gen games were pretty good really, it surely has some of my favorite games ever. Platinum is surely a lot of fun, avoid getting Pearl or Diamond as they are quite lacking compared to Pt. I'm curious, which is your favorite Pokemon? also, which was your first starter on Soul Silver?
    Oh...well I thought starting with either Diamond or Pearl would be a building block towards Platinum, and once I finished one, I would get Platinum to finish it off. At least to me it was a good strategy...

I'm curious, which is your favorite Pokemon? also, which was your first starter on Soul Silver?
    I'm surprised you haven't guessed yet through my avatar and my signature, but yes, my favorite Pokemon is Togekiss. I was just so mesmerized by it as a child, and even today I still am. So beautiful. Plus, not too bad a moveset (plus Fairy typing in later Gens!). As for my starter, Cyndaquil all the way, baby. He just burns and blasts (I run Focus Blast on him) everything in his path to cinders.

Back