• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Base Stat Total Ranking of Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Base Stat Total Ranking of Pok?mon

Say, guys. As of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, I know that the Solo Form of Wishiwashi is the weakest Pok?mon ever because of its base stat total of 175, while Megas Rayquaza and Mewtwo X and Y are tied with each other as the strongest Pok?mon because of its base stat total of 780, I think. So what ranking do you think are those base stat total values of 175 to 780? You've got five categories of your choice: Weak, Below Average, Average, Above Average and Strong. Click here for the list of base stat total values where you select a Total column heading once to sort the base stat total values in ascending order. That's all. Please let me know once you've got a reply, thanks.:wink-right-eye:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Strong (680): Lugia, Regular Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Regular Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Xerneas, Yvetal, Hoopa, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma (Dusk Wings, Dusk Mane) Mostly version mascots for the games.

Above Average (520): Starmie, Flygon, Rotom forms, Klinklang, Chandelure, Aegislash (Shield/Blade)

Average (450): Sandslash, Venomoth, Chansey, Seaking, Granbull, Piloswine, Cherrim, probably stuff you would find just playing normally through the game.

Below Average (395): Butterfree, Beedrill, Gloom, Porygon, Beautifly. Lots of early evolution bug Pokemon end up around here.

Weak (330) Delibird, Luvdisk, many first stage evolutions tie them.

Back