• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
^6/10
Its just me being a picky "editing" Photoshop guy, but there are things with the edges on the render of Oshawatt that make it look like it doesn't blend well.

Also, should I change my signature? I've heard a lot of good and bad things about it, and I'm kind of spilt on it myself :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Did I rate it before? Well, anyways...

7/10

The effects on the tag are just marvelous~ However, I personally think Elesa shouldn't be as blended in and should stand out more. Also not too fond of the border, but then again, I like doing borders like this:

33wmi38.png

Other than that, though, I love the tag and the only thing I really would change (other than the things I pointed out earlier) is to maybe spruce up the text a bit more?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
Well I fixed up the text!
With the borders, I kind of need to work on making nicer looking ones, besides a bold black border.
For me with blending, I either have it be blended (which in case, its more than likley an image based around non-transparent image) or I have it become something like my previous signature where the focus is outside of all the crazyness, but is still "in the zone" of the signature.

Also ,for your signature 7/10

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
The picture, I could take it or leave it. The way the text looks and the way it's all set up, regardless of how the picture looks, is quite nice. ^^ 6/10.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
0/10

It breaks the rules (spoiler tags in sigs. are not permitted), the change in color and position of the text is bothersome, there's an unneeded scrollbar, and the grammar (especially in terms of what should/shouldn't be capitalized) is inconsistent.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
(Brb pet peeving about people who downrate just 'cause they don't know the series. /hates it just as much as people who downrate/uprate just 'cause they hate/like a character in the sig.)

ANYWAYS.

0/10 there are too many of these signatures floating around nowadays. /brick'ddddd

8/10. The choice in icons is pretty good and I love the effects on them!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
hypocrite... XD

8/10
they're good quality, that's kinda rare for pics that size

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
I don't like the way it's stacked, and in general just don't get it. The images, if it weren't for the blurriness, are okay on their own but I don't like the little texts in the corners. I just think it's all badly put together. 2/10.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'm...not too fond of gifs like that. And this one could use center alignment and some text. ;o

4//10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back