• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] How To Edit Water Animation

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    I have been attempting to edit the watertiles in a romhack I'm working on. However it doesn't seem that the tiles for the sea animation is contained inside the tilesets. It is also not stored together with the flower and grass animations, If someone could direct me too either a way to edit this, or an offset to find it using existing tools that would be greatly appreciated.

(As a sidenote, I have also been looking for ways to create custom tile animations, if anyone has a link to any existing documentation regarding that that would also be awesome).

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2021
    Assuming you know how to use/have already used Tileset Animation Editor (otherwise go here) water animation tile are in Animation 1 of Tileset 0 (For Emerald at least).

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    edit:

Nevermind, it is working wonderfully, I appreciate the help.

Last edited:
    Back