• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Analysis of the Husband Material Available in Hoenn

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
The guide to capturing Alolan husbands has been completed, and the reviews have been coming in! It has been praised as
the most important Sun/Moon guide
an Incredibly Useful guide
and
a god send for new trainers in Alola.
In addition to these accolades, we have also received requests to keep the series going, providing more in-depth guides on the best husbands throughout other regions, and the best strategies to acquire them. As an esteemed husbandologist with Years of Experience™, I cannot let these requests go unnoticed. I shall happily continue to impart my knowledge with the world.

This Very Important Article shall analyze the quality of male NPCs present in the region many Trainers seem to visit before embarking to Alola: Hoenn. Like before, there shall be approximately five (5) specimens from each category--both major and minor NPCs--to allow for fair grading. Due to Hoenn's unique characteristic of having characters exist across dimensions, I shall also accommodate for characters who exist solely in the universe where the Great Kalosian War never occurred. In-depth information on where these men can be found and refined strategies on how to obtain them for yourself shall also be included.

Last edited:
Back