• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chokepoints

Years
  • Ultra Necrozma in USUM caught me off guard the first time. It kept wrecking all my mons in 1 hit. Luckily one of em was a poison type and on my 3rd attempt I just toxiced it and stalled with revives till it went down xD
    I saved right before fighting it, so i'm pretty sure I was stuck there @_@

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Oh, right. Could not think of any chokepoints. Forgot about Ultra Necrozma.

Setup: Tried a blind Nuzlocke of Ultra Sun. (Played Moon.) Never attempted a Nuzlocke before. Adhered to a level limit. Set it based on the trials. (Found a no-spoiler list.) Failed at Guzma. Kept that team and the level limit, however. Preserves some kind of challenge.

Defeated the level 49 Kommo-o trial. Probably hit level 50 then. What is next? Level 60 Dusk Mane Necrozma. Acted dumb, though. No issue.

Flew through the wormhole. Stood no chance with a level 50 team against an angry level 60 legendary with stat boosts. One-shot and outsped the whole team.

Saw nowhere good to grind. Looked up a way around the problem. Savescummed until Focus Band/affection saved Crobat. Whittled it down with Toxic and Protect. (Might have gotten a Haze in too.)

Back