• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead season 8b

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I am not gonna continue watching this crap, it's disappointing to see a promising show make many mistakes and throwing its potential for cheap shock value. Season 1 with Frank Darabont was very good, then it fluctuated but had some good episodes and at season 7 it was going downhill and now I'm dropping it, even the excellent actors aren't enough to carry the bad writing and filler.

Does anyone still find something redeemable about current TWD?

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I am not gonna continue watching this crap, it's disappointing to see a promising show make many mistakes and throwing its potential for cheap shock value. Season 1 with Frank Darabont was very good, then it fluctuated but had some good episodes and at season 7 it was going downhill and now I'm dropping it, even the excellent actors aren't enough to carry the bad writing and filler.

Does anyone still find something redeemable about current TWD?

Gimple honestly just fucked it beyond recovery. It's a shame too. I adore The Walking Dead. I've adored the show for the longest time, but season 7 really just killed it for me. I loved the season premiere (might be in the minority there), but it was just a nosedive in quality after that. Rick is what makes the show still watchable, but one man can only do so much.

That being said, I haven't seen anything since the 8a finale. And I skipped a lot of 7.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Agreed, I just kept trying to give it chances especially since this guy I know kept ragging me for not keeping up with it even though it's mostly gone passed the point of salvageable quality. But I just stopped after they killed Carl off for the most stupid cheap shock value. It's like killing off Ellie in the Last of Us, it's stupid and makes no sense especially when he's alive in the comic. They screw themselves over when the future leader (Carl) of the TWD universe is dead and filling his role with some other young character is not going to fix anything. Enid works as a replacement for Sophia because Sophia isn't as plot important and had been dead for seasons already but this is just inane. At least Chandler Riggs won't spend the rest of his acting career on this sinking ship of a show.

Last edited:
    Back