• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creative Section: Roleplay Tournament: CREATE A SUPERVILLAIN!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Roleplay Tournament: CREATE A SUPERVILLAIN!
    Head over to the Roleplay Theatre and check out the brand new RPTournament! These are fun challenges running for at most a few weeks before they are concluded and "winners" are crowned.

Superheroes are cool. Everybody loves a RP with supernatural themes. But what about the other side? This time, your task is to fill in a SU sheet and create the quirkiest, coolest, weirdest, most dangerous or most ridiculous supervillain you could possibly imagine!

<< CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE EVENT THREAD >>

Entry phase will be going on until May 30th, and you will PM your entry to Apotheosis. That weekend, the Voting phase will commence. Vote for the SU you deem to be the most well written or simply the best character. The entry with the most votes will be the winner.

Simple enough, right? Anyone is welcome to participate.
    So get your writing gears in action and join in!
    Roleplay Tournament: CREATE A SUPERVILLAIN!

Last edited:

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
  • I will vote for everyone ~! Why?

Superheroes are not only saviors but not like us! Living, having peaceful life, and not powerful! It's ok if we are not heroes! We could be heroes too you know. ????????????

So, I'll vote for every superheroes

Thank you!

P.S <3

Back