• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A maybe simpler journey RP

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Maybe Wild Encounters depending on season or week or even time of the day? For Example, in Week 1, you can easily find pokemon such as Machop and Mankey, but on Week 2, those are gone and migrated away, and Makuhita and Mienfoo replace them.

Day and Night System could be a bit tricky, but hasn't it always been?

For Week System, it would be 3-4 different weeks of the month. There would be the Week Exclusive Pokemon, who could exist in one, if not more, week, and then migrates until the next month's week correspondent. For example as i said, Machop could exist in Weeks 1 and 3, and during Weeks 2 and 4, it would be replaced by different pokemon. On Week 4, trainers who wanted a Machop would wait for next month's week 1. Same could work on missions, or even kinds of pokemon a Gym Leader could use.

For the Season System, i think that a Season System similar to B/W/B2/W2 would fit better. As in, trainers would need to wait for a next month to a new season, with it's own different changes of it. Some Season Exclusives could overwrite Week Exclusives. Example, Machop, in all Seasons, it exists in Weeks 1-3, but Mankey, does not exist in Weeks 1-3 of Winter, so it could easily be overwritten by another entry of Pokemon, like Pancham or Teddiursa. There could also be Season Exclusives without being Week Exclusives, and etc. The Order of Seasons starting from January would be Spring, Summer, Autumn/Fall & Winter, being Winter on Aprill, and then the cycle resets on May, making so December coincides in Winter, due Christmas. But yeah. The Season System would bring a new twist, not only making trainers to be ready for all seasons, but also for many different conditions, such as in Summer, due to the heat, it would be harder to defeat Fire Types, or in the Winter, any Non-Ice Type would be struggling through the fight, and many other conditions.

Certain areas could not have these Exclusive different conditions due to not having much changes, but mostly, that's the case.

There would be also an introduction to Daily System. As in, Certain Events, Missions, or even Gym Leaders, unavailable in certain days, as Gym Leaders do need a day out. So this means that the Players would have to wait a day out to do these things.

Players would have to put down the Day of the Week, Day of the Month and Month and if needed, before putting their in character part on the post, so for easy tracking.

This somewhat complicated feature is a bit complex, but, it would add a new twist, testing Players patience and way of managing the time. Additionally, to pass time to be active, they would have to do other side activities. Thankfully, Fly could later on be a thing.

Sorry for the obnoxious idea post.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020

I've been super busy between preparing to move and work(I put in my two weeks, tell them I'm moving and they ask me to work every single day lol....) but if its still kicking and in need of players when I get a chance I'll get an SU up right away!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I've been super busy between preparing to move and work(I put in my two weeks, tell them I'm moving and they ask me to work every single day lol....) but if its still kicking and in need of players when I get a chance I'll get an SU up right away!

Should definitely join in, the more the merrier! You'll probably finish your SU before me at my current rate

Back