• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Momo's Clubby of Wonders!

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years

• Lawl well it's fruity and sweet X3. yum!. Momo Awsome? X3 cool. Speaking of names I'm getting mine changed to: Amanda-Kun so be ready call me by my new name. Unless u still wanna call me Momo X3.

sure will X3

And thanks for adding the members Ambellina!.

It sure is...it's made me hungry now. xp
    :3
    I'll be ready to call you Amanda-kun. <3

Goood. ;P

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years

• It sure is...it's made me hungry now. xp
    :3
    I'll be ready to call you Amanda-kun. <3

Goood. ;P

Lawl. Speaking of food Crissy what is *YOUR* favorite food?. ;D.

Allrighty X3!. You know I think were the only ones who talk the most in my FC these days XD.

goood X3!!.

Cold Fusion

Years

• Lawl. Speaking of food Crissy what is *YOUR* favorite food?. ;D.

Allrighty X3!. You know I think were the only ones who talk the most in my FC these days XD.

goood X3!!.

Hmmm...my favourite. Oooo, that's a hard one. I think it has to be....Sweetcorn. How about YOURS? xp

XD We sure are. But, oooh well, we keep it active. Shows that I luffs you. <3

x3

Last edited:

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Hmmm...my favourite. Oooo, that's a hard one. I think it has to be....Sweetcorn. How about YOURS? xp

XD We sure are. But, oooh well, we keep it active. Shows that I luffs you. <3

x3

What's sweet corn? :o is that corn with a taste of sweetness? XD; mines sushi :3!.

Teheh :3 yea and I luff u 2. Do u have ur own clubby Crissy?.

u were suppose to say "good" X/

@to Ambellina. Yea X3 ur FC is pretty popular. Mines just a beginner lawl.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Sushi is really yummeh :3 I haven't had it in awhile though :/

X3 yup yummi!. What kind of sushi do you perfer Ambellina?. Didya know they have the Naruto roll if ya don't know you do X3!. I never tasted it before but, it sounds tasty lawl.

Years
  • You've been added! ^^
    Hmm, I like all kinds of sushi. *thinks* Futomaki is really good. Oshizushi is cool because it's square XD

Cold Fusion

Years

• What's sweet corn? :o is that corn with a taste of sweetness? XD; mines sushi :3!.

Teheh :3 yea and I luff u 2. Do u have ur own clubby Crissy?.

u were suppose to say "good" X/

Wiki always has an answer<-sweeeeetcooooorrrrn. <33 Sushi. hmm. I haven't had that in ages. x_x

<33 I used to but it wasn't active enough.

Ooooh. GOOD. Better?

You like sushi? Oooh~ : D
    PEACH CANDY! *__*

No, you cannot steal the peach candy.
    Mine. ;P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years

• This new girl in my homeroom is the problem. DX....I just don't like it when new people show up in my school just like that. Even though it's not mine I'm still "paranoid".
    Tsk... n00b hater, as expected! =P

Back