• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
Years
  • hi rnc right now is sunday? cause i am in greece and it is sunday xD ps
    i wanted a mew and ho-oh at box 18 but then we were having some trade problems you told me to post back but i was waiting untill the give away day cause you have a lot of serious trades every day

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • hi rnc right now is sunday? cause i am in greece and it is sunday xD ps
    i wanted a mew and ho-oh at box 18 but then we were having some trade problems you told me to post back but i was waiting untill the give away day cause you have a lot of serious trades every day

Sorry, it may be sunday for you, but it's not sunday for me for another 22 hours, check back tomorrow please.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
  • okay about the same hours you are loging in? and where are you from to have 22 hours diference ;D ok never mind ty a lot i will tell you tomorrow :)
    thing i have noticed: almost in every post you say the verb please xD (very friendy?..) :P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Yes it will be about this time tomorrow, and like it says, sunday doesn't start for me til I get up and doesn't end til I go to bed, that's how my days go. See you then.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    hey rnc, idk if u do/ would be willing to do this, but I was wondering if I could possibly have a clone of ur shiny evd cloyster/honchkrow? I know, I must be crazy to ask such a thing, so forgive me if I seem anything other than curious.

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • 2 things i just realized

1- me and Rnc are in the same timezone
    2- RNC must be one hellave a nice person to just give away so much pokemon lol

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
    Years
  • No problem.
    Sorry I wasn't on earlier like I thought. I was out later than I expected.

On another note, I wonder what that 5th Gen. Pokemon is like...
    Its shadow makes me think Sonic, with the spikes on its back...but idk.
    The Pokemon looks a little "overdone" to me though...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • No problem.
    Sorry I wasn't on earlier like I thought. I was out later than I expected.

On another note, I wonder what that 5th Gen. Pokemon is like...
    Its shadow makes me think Sonic, with the spikes on its back...but idk.
    The Pokemon looks a little "overdone" to me though...

Not sure either, but a question, would the spiky eared pichu from hg/ss be an event??
    You need an event to get it, just wondering and didn't know??

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks alot RNC your the best

x100 rep XD. No really this forums need a REP BUTTON!

It might be an event the only prob u cant trade it :( unless mayb u has a AR or codebreaker

~Fuzzy

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Thanks alot RNC your the best

x100 rep XD. No really this forums need a REP BUTTON!

It might be an event the only prob u cant trade it :( unless mayb u has a AR or codebreaker

~Fuzzy

Thank you very much for that!! :)
    It doesn't have a rep button, just a star rating and posting comments on the scales.

Back