• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
  • No, that's gamestop and my (half) collection is in my profile, take a look pleasze!! :)
    As far as I know only one more GS event is scheduled atm, and that is the NZ Jirachi.

And as far as games go, I see in your profile picture album for the DS you have 2 US Diamond, 3 US Pearl, and 1 US and 1 Japanese Platinum. lol I feel a little stupid saying HG. I have the game and can't even remember what the art on the cartridge looks like...-_- lol

GBA looks like 2 LGs, 1 Ruby, 1 Sapphire, and 2 Emeralds. On the N64 you have Pokemon Stadium. On the GBC you have (only) 1 Silver, 3 Blue, 3 Yellow, 3 Gold, 2 Red, 1 Blue, and 1 Crystal. You also have the Gamecube's XD Gale of Darkness and Colosseum, as well as many other rare collectibles and cards. I want your shining Kabutops...Kabutops is one of my favorite Pokemon ever...^^

Awesome collection though! ^^

Looks like I've been ignored, great *walks off*
    No...

Some people DO miss posts. ~RNC~ is never intentionally rude. Trust me. And being rude doesn't make you look any better even if ~RNC~ was, which clearly she is not. Please be patient and more polite please.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Yeah caught myself in Platinum
    ID: 21927
    Ok, give me just a bit please, it will have to be 2 trades if you don't mind though??
    As far as I know only one more GS event is scheduled atm, and that is the NZ Jirachi.

And as far as games go, I see in your profile picture album for the DS you have 2 US Diamond, 3 US Pearl, and 1 US and 1 Japanese Platinum. lol I feel a little stupid saying HG. I have the game and can't even remember what the art on the cartridge looks like...-_- lol

GBA looks like 2 LGs, 1 Ruby, 1 Sapphire, and 2 Emeralds. On the N64 you have Pokemon Stadium. On the GBC you have (only) 1 Silver, 3 Blue, 3 Yellow, 3 Gold, 2 Red, 1 Blue, and 1 Crystal. You also have the Gamecube's XD Gale of Darkness and Colosseum, as well as many other rare collectibles and cards. I want your shining Kabutops...Kabutops is one of my favorite Pokemon ever...^^

Awesome collection though! ^^

No...

Some people DO miss posts. ~RNC~ is never intentionally rude. Trust me. And being rude doesn't make you look any better even if ~RNC~ was, which clearly she is not.

Thanks for the help Gara!! :) No I didn't miss his post, I repleied, he must have ignored though!!

I love all of my collection, I will have it all in there soon!!

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
    Years
  • Ok, give me just a bit please, it will have to be 2 trades if you don't mind though??

Thanks for the help Gara!! :) No I didn't miss his post, I repleied, he must have ignored though!!

I love all of my collection, I will have it all in there soon!!
    You have more!?!? lol
    I knew you probably did. I can't wait to see the rest though! ^^

And I didn't know that you PMed him. Maybe he didn't get it though? I think you said you PMed me once and I said I didn't get anything...idk.

Either way, it still isn't an excuse to be rude.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Ok then, so you'd just accept anything for the Toxicroak then?
    If yes, do I just use your US Platinum FC for the trade?

No I didn't ignore you I posted this.
    But did you mean don't worry about it as in forget it you don't want to trade?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • No, no, nudge I posted to you on the last page, you missed it, which means you ignored me!! Please read it!!

Gara I did pm you, and for Tom, I be there soon, I have to do a gts trade with some one right now.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Okay well ill be online for another half hour or so, its late here...so if you can't make it tonight no worries ill get it sorted tomorrow.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    No, don't worry about it, I'm here mostly for events any ways.

That's the last post on the last page directed at me and then I posted what I just quoted and then you kept qouting Gaara's posts.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok, let me try to get all of this straight!!
    Nudge, what did you want please, just to remind me please??

Tom, what was our trade please, yes I already forgot!!

Just to keep me up to date please, I did not ignore any one, sorry about the confusion!!

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
    Years
  • I think Nudge was trying to give trade you a touched Deoxys event on page 171 and you said you'd just give him the shiny Toxicroak since you didn't want the Deoxys the way it was and that you didn't mind doing so since you said you only really care about events anyways.

And Tom had the shiny Moltres I believe...

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Nah I should be the one saying sorry, I shouldn't have been rude.

And yeah, what Gaara said.
    Thanks for clearing that up Gaara (:

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Ah I see so I need to trade with your Shiny FC for Moltres, then Event FC for the Espeon, yeah that's fine, I'll add them now.

Back