• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Mass Compatibility Editor

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    I've learned Mass Compatibility Editor is written in Visual Studio. Is anyone interested in expanding it so it recognizes expanded TMs, expanded Move Tutor moves, and moves past 511?

Huh. Have you tried looking for an ini, because it sounds like that kinda problem.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I've learned Mass Compatibility Editor is written in Visual Studio. Is anyone interested in expanding it so it recognizes expanded TMs, expanded Move Tutor moves, and moves past 511?

I've tried (though I didn't try very hard), but unfortunately MCE relies on a certain function that limits the number of TMs it can handle to 64. It's a pretty clever implementation, but to make it work with expanded TMs/tutors you'd almost have to rewrite the entire tool.

I'd suggest using an Excel spreadsheet instead, it does more or less the same thing if set up properly and also lets you copy/paste compatibility lists for forms much more easily. Here's an example if you're interested: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19CRPb6Jol41-iJEk0SYLx20KYKIXpip8.

Back