• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen So Now That Crystal For VC Is Out...

Sytiourious

#PopplioDefenseSquad
Years
  • How are you guys gonna go through your first playthough of it? Will you just go normally and go with pokes you know and love from the region? Will you use a team of pokes you have never used? Maybe you will do a Nuzlocke or Monotype for your first playthrough? Odd Egg abuse and transfer to USUM? I'm curious! I am gonna use a team of pokes I have never used for my first team, and maybe when I start over I will start to learn some speedrunning tactics for the game.

poop face

currently playing crystal ♡
    Years
  • I'm doing the nostalgic route and trying to remember my old team from when I was a kid. But I haven't played the game in bit over ten years so it's not gonna be real accurate,
    All I remember is that I had a Typloshion and Stantler.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • In my already-going run of Crystal, mostly Pokemon I never used before! I will one day play Silver with the original crew, but replaying the game is a good chance to try new Pokemon too.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • I've completed Gold & Silver multiple times over since their release on VC. So this time, I'm just having fun: I traded a bunch of eggs to Crystal, hatched them, traded them over to another (completed) game, leveled them up and traded them back. So now I'm just curb-stomping everyone while catching as many Pokémon as I can (good thing my Scizor has False Swipe) :D .

Back