• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
  • 3DS Friend Code: 4857-2967-4270
    In-Game Name: Trent
    Pokémon Request:

5 IV Eevee (Adaptability)
    5 IV Eevee (Anticipation)
    5 IV Larvitar
    Pokémon to Offer:

Pokedex filler: Mamoswine - Jolly - Oblivioius
    Item: Metronome

I don't have a whole lot to offer and if it will only amount to two pokemon, then drop out the Anticipation Eevee.
    Sorry, I forgot to take that item off the list. I didn't realize it was obtainable without BPs.
    If you can give me 5 dex entries I do not have at the time of the trade per pokémon I could do this.
    Hey friend!

I recently got a shiny event Deoxys and a Lugia, are they of any interest for you?
    :)

The Luguia I am interested in for sure. I have a Shiny Deoxys already; what are the IVs on yours?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Hey Snoochey I'll be on for a few hours to trade the dex entries for the shiny driblur. Let me know when you are ready.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Haha no big deal!
    So are you saying 5 dex entries per pokemon?
    Yes. Only because I have them bred already. Check out my dex entry thing, and read the message in it.
    Hey Snoochey I'll be on for a few hours to trade the dex entries for the shiny driblur. Let me know when you are ready.
    I'll be gone for a few hours now. I need to go to the city and buy some boots, a jolly jumper and some groceries and pay for my furniture so I'll be back in ~4 hours I'd assume with the driving.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Alright, I'm on it! Might take me a bit of time, but save those three for me please?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Alright, I'm on it! Might take me a bit of time, but save those three for me please?

Be aware I have 2 trades lined up for dex entries already and am currently leveling a few of my own. Once my Kalos dex is done though I'll be looking for my National.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    I've got Makuhita, Starly, Stunky, Purrloin, and Lotad ready if you haven't already gotten them.
    If not, then the Eevee with adaptability will work!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've got Makuhita, Starly, Stunky, Purrloin, and Lotad ready if you haven't already gotten them.
    Haha everyone with these dex entries are making it harder to fill.

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Im interested in the Jirachi and the shiny Shaymin, and im also looking for a Mudkip (Just if you have a random one laying around...)
    My poor, bad pokemanz (all nicknamed :P):
    -Mosaic, the marine Vivillon (lv 38)
    -A random wonder trade Gible
    Aaaand sadly, thats all i can offer :(
    PS: If you are SOMEHOW interested in trading your Shaymin/Jirachi/some random Mudkip you found with me, my FC is 5155-3053-4731
    PPS: Can the shaymin turn into Sky form?
    PPPS: Soo, just saw your contest/event thingy, and i think i found a mistake:
    Some of my 0-3 IV Shiny Pokémon will be CLONED. If you are against cloning avoid my clone-labeled shinies.
    Names in Green are pokémon I am able to nick-name.
    Names in Black are pokémon I am not able to nick-name.

Axew --> -- Level 14
    ♀ xx/26-30/xx/xx/xx/xx - Sassy - Rivalry - NOT CLONED
    Skill Set: Leer | Assurance | Dragon Rage | Dual Chop

Blaziken -- Level 52
    ♂ xx/xx/26-30/xx/xx/xx - Docile - Blaze - CLONED
    Skill Set: Quick Attack | Blaze Kick | Shadow Claw | Slash

Golem -- Level 30
    ♀ xx/xx/xx/xx/26-30/xx - Naive - Rock Head - NOT CLONED
    Skill Set: Smack Down | Brick Break | Stone Edge | Earthquake

Growlithe --> -- Level 30
    ♂ 31/xx/xx/xx/xx/31 - Docile - Intimidate - CLONED
    Skill Set: Fire Fang | Take Down | Flame Burst | Agility

Mienshao -- Level 58
    ♀ 01/18/21/20/13/15 - Quirky - Inner Focus - NOT CLONED
    Skill Set: Drain Punch | Force Palm | High Jump Kick | Jump Kick

Pikachu --> -- Level 43 - [Pokérus]
    ♂ 26-30/xx/xx/xx/xx/26-30 - Quirky - Static - CLONED
    Skill Set: Thunder Bolt | Quick Attack | Double Team | Discharge

Quilladin --> -- Level 30
    ♀ xx/xx/xx/xx/31/31 - Bashful - Bulletproof - CLONED
    Skill Set: Leech Seed | Pin Missile | Needle Arm | Take Down

Treecko --> -- Level 1
    ♂ xx/xx/xx/31/xx/xx - Lonely - Unburden - CLONED
    Skill Set: Pound | Leer | Crunch
    Sooo, the order is Sassy-Docile-Naive-Docile-Quirky-Quirky-Bashful-Lonely, when it should be Bashful-Docile-Docile-Lonely-Naive-Quirky-Quirky-Sassy. Did i get it right or was it said previously?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    My offer:
    -2 of the 48BP items of you list
    -mamoswinefor your pokedex
    -a 5 IV (not SpAtt) adamant swinub with egg move Icicle Crash (also for your dex)

My request:
    -cloned Arceus
    -cloned shiny Darkrai
    -cloned lucky egg

Tellme what you think.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • I've got Makuhita, Starly, Stunky, Purrloin, and Lotad ready if you haven't already gotten them.
    I'll give you the eevee for those 5. If you get more let me know.

Haha everyone with these dex entries are making it harder to fill.
    Sowwy :( I'll still trade you what you asked for; just get as many as you can. :)
    Im interested in the Jirachi and the shiny Shaymin, and im also looking for a Mudkip (Just if you have a random one laying around...)
    -Mosaic, the marine Vivillon (lv 38)

PPPS: Soo, just saw your contest/event thingy, and i think i found a mistake:

Sooo, the order is Sassy-Docile-Naive-Docile-Quirky-Quirky-Bashful-Lonely, when it should be Bashful-Docile-Docile-Lonely-Naive-Quirky-Quirky-Sassy. Did i get it right or was it said previously?
    I'll trade you a random Mudkip (Bred with 6 IV ditto so it might be alright) for the vivillon if you wish. The contest states I put them in alphabetical order based on Species; so A-B-C-D-Etc. for the Pokémon's names. E.G. Axew, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Dugtrio, etc.
    My offer:
    -2 of the 48BP items of you list
    -mamoswinefor your pokedex
    -a 5 IV (not SpAtt) adamant swinub with egg move Icicle Crash (also for your dex)

My request:
    -cloned Arceus
    -cloned shiny Darkrai
    -cloned lucky egg

Tellme what you think.
    I'll accept this offer. Let me clone them and such.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I have a 5 IV brave honedge. Can you trade it for 6 IV Gligar? Honedge can hold focus sash if needed

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • I have a 5 IV brave honedge. Can you trade it for 6 IV Gligar? Honedge can hold focus sash if needed
    I have a 5 IV shiny Aegislash and a 4 IV shiny Honedge, and a 5 IV regular Doublade. Sorry!
    I just got a perfect IV shiny Mew. Would you be willing to trade it for your Shiny rayquaza or giratina?
    Sorry, but the perfect IV Mew is hacked. I have one too but am not allowed to trade it on PokeCommunity.com due to it being an obvious hack. Tabor already contact me when I had it in my shop. So I went back to my not-perfect one.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    IV Spred: X/31/31/31/31/X
    Nature: Hasty
    Current Level: 51
    Skill Set: Snarl, Oblivious Wing, Foul Play, Dark Pulse
    Pokéball Type: Pokeball

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • IV Spred: X/31/31/31/31/X
    Nature: Hasty
    Current Level: 51
    Skill Set: Snarl, Oblivious Wing, Foul Play, Dark Pulse
    Pokéball Type: Pokeball

Depends on what you want for it. I'm not extremely interested but it is a bit of an upgrade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back