• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looker

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    17190876_1375702625784650_4953994986506024776_n.jpg

I'm not normally one to post inconsequential Facebook images but holy crap if the RB screenshot part is legitimate then this is amazing

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Huh, that's really interesting. I seem to remember seeing something like that somewhere :/

Years
  • The RBY pic is legit, I recently played though Blue and saw that NPC when I was in the S.S Anne.

It's really cool how events link from older games.

Years
  • Tbh I only started taking note of Looker properly during his saga in XY, to think he's been around since RBY is amazing, it's really cool how Game Freak do things like this throughout Pokemon.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Just because he's from the international police doesn't mean that's looker. There are other members too. Interesting to think about.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • woah... I never knew about this. I mean, yeah it might not necessarily be Looker, but I think they were pretty clearly setting something up for a future game, even if they hadn't definitively picked out a name for the character by then. either way it's awesome ahah.

Back