• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Raltz in pokemon black

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    Hi can somebody with pokemon white please help me get a ralts, I have pokemon black and I have no access to ralts. I'm willing to trade anything for it. (I don't have much but I'll do anything) <3
    FC:1032-1683-5288

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Unfortunately, nobody on this site is going to be able to trade you anything to your White version. WiFi stuff for DS games was shut down years ago. So the only games you can currently trade with other people not in the same room as you are the 6th and 7th generation ones: X/Y, ORAS, Sun/Moon, and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Such was the old days of hard line trading with a USB cable. What Nah said was correct however. Gen V has been out for so long its no longer supported.

Back