• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon: Apocolypse

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
  • Are they custom tilesets? If so, they're so cool !!!!!! Everything's nice, and, cool, keep up the great work !

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Yeah Thanks Jeff ^_^ But the reason the girl is like that is because im using big facesets for each character, Using ccoa script. Also Peekimon yes they are custom tilesets of Juuban district and Juuban park ^^ We also have some of the moon kingdom and Crystal Tokyo. But there only for the tut.

Years
  • Screens look good, but you might want to change the palette for the shadow tiles, they're too dark.

I don't really like Sailor Moon alot, but from what I see now I assume this is based on the dub and not the original japanese version?

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Actually during the game you will see a contrast. To make the tuturial stand on its own were using the dub names and such, but fr the main rpg we are using the japapnese version with there names and such.

Back